PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTEDWe collect personal information to provide you with our Services. When we require certain personal information from users it is because we are required by law to collect this information or it is relevant for specified purposes. Any information you provide to us that is not required is voluntary. You are free to choose whether to provide us with the types of personal information requested, but we may not be able to serve you as effectively or offer you all of our Services when you do choose not to share certain information with us. For example, we collect personal information which is required under the law to open an account, add a payment method, or execute a transaction. We also collect personal information when you use or request information about our Services, subscribe to marketing communications, request support, complete surveys, or sign up for a StockVideos event. We may also collect personal information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, or when you contact customer support. We may use this information in combination with other information we collect about you as set forth in this Policy. We collect the following types of information:
• Personal Identification Information: Full name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, phone number, home address, and/or email.
• Financial Information: Bank account information, payment card primary account number (PAN).
• Transaction Information: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the name of the recipient, your name, the amount, and/or timestamp.
• Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, OS, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses.
• Usage Data: authentication data, user ID, click-stream data and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USEDOur primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. In general, we use personal information to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our Services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may use this information in the following ways:
• To maintain legal and regulatory compliance
• Some of our core Services are subject to laws and regulations requiring us to collect and use your personal identification information, formal identification information, financial information, transaction information, employment information, online identifiers, and/or usage data in certain ways. For example, StockVideos must identify and verify customers using our Services in order to comply with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws across jurisdictions. In addition, we use third parties to verify your identity by comparing the personal information you provided against third-party databases and public records.
• To enforce our terms in our user agreement and other agreements
• To provide StockVideos’s Services
• To provide customer service
• To ensure quality control
• To ensure network and information security
• For research and development purposes
• To enhance your website experience
• To engage in marketing activities
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCESIf required, we may obtain information about you from third party sources as required or permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, credit bureaus, ID verification partners, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including pages accessed and links clicked. We may use identifiers to recognise you when you arrive at the Site via an external link, such as a link appearing on a third party site.
WHY WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIESWe take care to allow your personal information to be accessed only by those who really need to in order to perform their tasks and duties, and to share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it. StockVideos will never sell or rent your personal information. We will only share your information in the following circumstances:
• We share your information with third party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows StockVideos to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third party databases. These service providers may create derivative data based on your personal information that can be used solely in connection with provision of identity verification and fraud prevention services.
• We may share your information with service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us, and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else.
• We share your information with financial institutions with which we partner to process payments you have authorised.
• We may share your information with law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement or any other applicable policies.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you under the relevant data protection legislation, and to some related information. You can also require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted. You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time and you may have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal information (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe store your personal information securely throughout the life of your StockVideos Account. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations or to resolve disputes. While retention requirements vary by jurisdiction, information about our typical retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are described below.
• Contact Information such as your name, email address and telephone number for marketing purposes is retained on an ongoing basis until you un-subscribe. Thereafter we will add your details to our suppression list indefinitely.
• Content that you post on our website such as support desk comments, photographs, videos, blog posts, and other content may be kept indefinitely after you close your account for audit and crime prevention purposes.
• Information collected via technical means such as cookies, webpage counters and other analytics tools is kept for a period of up to one year from expiry of the cookie.
CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not knowingly request to collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If a user submitting personal information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, StockVideos will require the user to close his or her account and will not allow the user to continue using our website. We will also take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using our Services so we can take action to prevent access to our Services.